The photos are from the Courier Mail Spring Home Show held at the RNA Showgrounds. This event was held from 31st August through to 4th September and sees thousands of people through the gates looking for the latest in products and services for their homes.
This year the show featured a Sustainability House that was constructed onsite to show case a range of ideas from the home and garden. Local experts were also on-hand to give advice and answer questions specifically relating to being more sustainable and practical everyday.
The Solar Guys were located at stand 320 in the John Reid pavilion and we were able to talk to people about all out products and services to make a change in their homes and businesses.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the Courier Mail Autumn Home Show in March from Friday the 3rd through to 10th of March 2012.
This Home Show is the biggest and best for the year, showcasing the widest variety of stalls and exhibits. We will be located at Stand 19 in the green pavilion and will be holding information sessions for people who want to know more about Solar and get a chance to have their questions answered by the solar professionals.
Come down and see us at the Courier Mail March Home Show held at the Brisbane RNA Showgrounds in Bowen Hills. Running from the 3rd to 11th of March, this Home Show is the biggest of the year and allows you to see over 350 different exhibitors regarding improvements and additions to your home.
if you would like to pre-purchase Home Show tickets and save on the regular ticket price. This year will be bigger and better then ever.
On The Solar Guys Stand:
- Win a Hills Solar APOLLO hot water system! The competition is as easy as filling in an entry form and dropping it in the box on our stand,
- While your there you can get an up-close look at the entire Hills Solar range from their highly commended flat panel collector to our entire Evacuated Tube range,
- Complete Hydrotherm Heat Pump model with Home Show only pricing available on the stand,
- Interactive displays involving our Kyocera and Sanyo solar power system with all our information and resources to allow you to understand which system is best to achieve your goals,
- Demonstration models of the new revolution in inverters including battery ready models, individual power maximizers and solutions for shaded roofs,
- Working GE LED lighting display including wattage comparison between LEDs and older style lights,
- Working pool pump demonstration and information about current incentives for changing the way you power your pool filtration system,
- Plus Much More!
If you’re at the Home Show make sure you come down to STAND 19 and say Hi. If you cannot to make it to the show, to arrange an in-home energy audit with a demonstration of all these exciting products.